Written by: Greg Ellifritz
I will be teaching a basic knife class in Northwestern Ohio (Edgerton) on Saturday November 3, from 9am until 3pm. The class is titled Basic Knife Skills for Concealed Carry. It will be an introductory course designed to give people who normally carry a concealed pistol an alternate defense option if they venture into areas where carrying their pistols is illegal or impractical.
Topics covered will include:
- Choosing a defensive knife
- Carry locations
- Drawing and opening the folding knife under stress
- Basic cutting angles and targets
- Escaping life-threatening physical attacks with a knife
- Transitioning between knife and pistol
- Weapon retention using the knife
The class will not be knife specific. Both fixed and folding blade training knives will be provided by the instructor. All ages and fitness levels will be accommodated.
The class will be held at a large private indoor training facility in Edgerton, Ohio (43517). Cost will be $50.
If you have any additional questions or wish to register, please email Sam at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to see the rest of my scheduled classes, please go to the upcoming classes link.